CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 December 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

...winter, dammit.

For the past two years we've had a major snowstorm smack us on December 1. This year is no exception - 3 to 5 inches of blowing and drifting white crap, plus a layer of ice underneath, with 1 to 2 more inches on the way.

Three years in a row. Sheesh.

I remember when I used to love snow - when I was ten. Now, I just mutter invective under my breath as we shovel, and shovel, and shovel, and prepare to go to work on slick roads populated with multitudes of idiots who can't seem to remember how to drive in winter conditions.

And it's not even "officially" winter.

*sigh*

1 comments:

Nan said...

I feel your grief. Was out shoveling for 40 minutes myself this morning. Want to move south with me? :)