CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 March 2010

Better.

My back is feeling better; it's not 100% yet, but I'm no longer white-faced with pain. The weather is gorgeous; the cat is a purring bundle of happiness on her sun-drenched perch in our bedroom. I just finished ordering my DH's birthday presents, and I actually managed to find some things he did NOT suggest. Speaking of DH, he just came home from shopping and brought me a new bottle of hot pink, very spring-tastic nail polish.

And I'm working on not one, but TWO fun stories.

A better weekend all the way around.

2 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

We need to meet up. Soon. It's been ages!!

Nancy J. Parra said...

YAY! I have been thinking about you all week and hoping your pain had gone away! Here's to pretty spring nail polish and sunshine. :) So glad to hear you're doing better.