CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

09 March 2009

Sunshine. Finally.

Bad enough that I have a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Add to that the fact that it poured rain the entire weekend, that our basement is wet yet again (*cringe*), that I had an abysmal doctor visit where I was treated like poo, and that I got squat done (including writing), and I had an absolutely dismal weekend.

But this morning the sun is shining, there's birdsong in the air, and I'm determined to shake off the blues. I'm even taking my laptop and my iPod to work with me in the hopes of spending my lunch hour happily immersed in my latest story.

It will get better. That's what I keep telling myself.

1 comments:

Nan said...

*hugs* I hate doctors...

Go outside today if you can or sit near a window and let the sun do a happy dance on your face!